TK123

"But we found a couple little things on your Georgia return that need fixing"

I am getting this message right before e-Filing my Georgia State returns on the Georgia Information Worksheet. It is telling me I need to "check this entry" and prompts me to fix my Zip Code (even though it is already entered correctly). Next, it asks me to "check this entry" again but with my City (which is also already entered correctly). After clicking "Continue" for both, it takes me back to the original screen saying that "we found a couple little things on your Georgia return that need fixing".

I am unsure of how to advance to the next step as I'm stuck at this stage and do not want to File by Mail. Any suggestions on how to get past this??

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

You may want to log out, clear your cookies and cache, and then log back in to see if that helps. 

Here's how:

Each browser has a slightly different method for deleting cookies. Choose the browser you're using:

A full or corrupted cache can cause problems in TurboTax, so sometimes you need to clear your cache (that is, remove these temporary files).

Here are the official instructions for the most popular browsers:

Apple's official support site doesn't appear to contain instructions for clearing the cache in Safari. Your best bet is to search the Internet for clear Safari cache or similar search terms.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
TK123

State tax filing

Unfortunately that did not work. It appears to be telling me to complete this in the Federal Information Worksheet, not the Georgia Information Worksheet. However, it keeps prompting me to fix it within the Georgia Information Worksheet. Any idea where to find the Federal Worksheet? The response I keep getting is below.

Information Worksheet: Zip Code should not be entered directly on the Georgia Information Worksheet for electronic filing. You must complete the Federal Information Worksheet.