ThePooh

I am unable to download my 2019 state tax returns

I just purchased TurboTax premier online from Costco this afternoon.  It says on the box that it comes with one free state but I can't download the one free state that I purchased.  Please help!

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

It depends. Click the link for more details about troubleshooting the installation and consider re-downloading the state

And also an article in the community for a first-hand experience downloading the Costco TurboTax program.

If the Costco TurboTax copy was an e-delivery, please check your email for the code or try this Troubleshooting article for help finding the License Code.

For those with the Disc purchased from Costco, it should be included in the packaging or on the disc:

If you obtained the TurboTax CD from an authorized retailer, your license code is printed on the front of the insert in your box. 

If you obtained the TurboTax CD directly from TurboTax.com, your license code is printed on the packing slip.

If you obtained the TurboTax CD through TurboTax Advantage, your license code is printed on the envelope.

@ThePooh

jeprevet

State tax filing

I need my product code. TurboTax Deluxe 2019.

jeprevet

State tax filing

I have misplaced my discs and box.

State tax filing

@jeprevet 

Did you purchase the CD from TurboTax or a retail store?  You can ask customer support on Monday--but if you purchased from a retail store, not sure if they can help with that.  

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**