California Adjustments are not ready

I have entered all my information and filed the Federal return-however I am unable to file the State return due to the California Adjustment form not being ready?
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

Several states have not finalized their forms yet. You will not be able to e-file if a required form is not yet ready. Please click the below links to check form availability:

Federal forms

State forms

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rjbrown70
Returning Member

State tax filing

Today is 2/12/20 and the California adjustments for Residences is still not available.  When will it be available??

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

Are they ready today? i also show that it is available..

rjbrown70
Returning Member

State tax filing

I received an email on 2/13/20 that the from was available.  When I tried to finish my CA return the file update had not downloaded.  I talked to a live person on customer support that said the form may not show up until 1159 pm on the day it becomes available.  As or today, 2/15/2020 the forms are still not available.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

State tax filing

You may want to try updating your download so that your state program will update as well, using the link provided below:

How do I get the latest update for my downloaded State program

jkfoust
Returning Member

State tax filing

Is California still not available?  Tried again this morning and got same download errors. 

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

State tax filing

@jkfoust, Can you please let us know what forms you are waiting on?

jkfoust
Returning Member

State tax filing

I'm unable to get CA state to download at all.  It just loops to please download.  When I called in 2 weeks ago they told me it was because the state download was not ready yet at all.  Nothing about any specific forms, just nothing.  So my question is if it is ready now.  If its ready - then I should be able to complete the download.  But this am the download gave me the same error messages.

Dextra
Returning Member

State tax filing

Same here. I tried the manual update but it wouldn't complete. Error message says TurboTax not installed.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

State tax filing

I recommend calling us to request a soft push of the software for the federal and state.

Let the agent know you have been trying to update your software but the update is not loading.  They will be able to assist you.

Contact TurboTax