amend 2018 state return

OK. I EFILED my 2018 state return asking for a $2000 refund. Unfortunately, my refund is only $500. when i go to amend, TurboTax doesn't allow me an entry for state income taxes paid so i cant amend the darn thing. what am I doing wrong?

State tax filing

Ok ... here is the scoop.  If you used the ONLINE version and still have access to the return (it will shut off tomorrow) then you need to download the .taxfile NOW so you can continue the amendment process when it becomes available in about 6 weeks.  OR if you have it done now except for that one item you can print the return and manually make the change on the paper form (since you will need to mail it in anyway) if you cannot see how to change the return to the way the state changed it.   You were supposed to make the change before you started the amendment process.  You may also want to seek local professional assistance in this matter. 

2018 prior year agi.PNG

gilpenj

State tax filing

My WV State Tex Return was incorrectly prepared.  It is WRONG !  Turbo Tax needs to fix this now   My military retirement pay is tax exempt  you did not deduct it.  I paid you to take care of this.  If I must fix  this myself, then I want a refund.  I called your 800 number and was told someone would call me back  That did not happen.  This must be addressed and rectified immediately.  I feel like you have my money and now don't care.  I've used your service for several years, but, if this is not addressed  soon I will use another service next year.  This is totally unacceptable.  

James [last name removed]

[phone number removed]

[email address removed]