LFNJ

Has anyone received a DDD for Nj state refund 2017?

I filed 2/2/2017.. I got my federal back on 2/22 but my Nj state refund is still processing. I know there is a delay for people claiming some credits but what I just want to know is if anyone has received a DDD for NJ yet? When I log it all it says is that it's still processing and refunds will be issued on or after March 1st. I want my money and I want it now lol
Ken15

State tax filing

I haven't received my nj state refund yet either and I filed on January 28th  it just says still processing for over a month now. I guess they are waiting until people pay them to pay us back on or after the deadline of April 18th this year....Everone change your  dependent status to get more back in your check and they will owe you less or you will owe them a little .. 
Make them wait

State tax filing

You are so right about changing dependents!!! They hold our money all  year & keep the interest!!! My dad said to go the other route, many years ago clearly bad idea....
Ken15

State tax filing

Almost May and still waiting for nj state it says processing still.. People are receiving checks by mail before direct deposit .. How is that possible ? If this is going to be every year from now on I will claim 1 myself I rather get some to none back or owe them a little.. They have a deadline date for us and penalties but they can pay us when they feel like it with no interest or late fees so funny good old Dirty NJ
libanlady

State tax filing

@KenDoll I too am still waiting.  It has been 3 months in the "processing" status.  I called customer service several times and get the same update...."still processing".  I asked them how others that filed weeks ahead of me already received their funds.  I was told they do not process returns in any particular order.  It is really ridiculous at this point.....3 months later and my very simple, straight forward return has not yet been processed.

State tax filing

Same here haven't received my state refund either and I filed in January! This is really annoying like why is it taking so long
rdecuzzi

State tax filing

Same here!! Very straightforward return and processing since the beginning of February!

State tax filing

I filed my taxes FEB 8th! I received my Maryland and federal within a month. And my NJ refund is still in processing. I'm so confused on why it is taking so long ? It's not even a big amount . How do I figure out when it will be processed ? Mama needs her money honey!

State tax filing

Filed end of January still waiting

State tax filing

@vannaroque02  if u are just moving back to Nj, they are going to want these documents... A 2016 tax transcript, notarized letter of when u moved back, W2's, B/C, SSC's for everyone you filed.... U guys can just mail them these things in advance, because they clearly are going towant these items minus the proof of being a resident.. U just have to find the right PO box to send your info... After rreceiving the items u still going to have towait 3 months smh...

State tax filing

The NJ Department of Taxation should be ashamed of themselves.  I filed two clients returns in February and they sent a letter 2 weeks ago to send in information. They are blatantly under serving the taxpayers and are holding refunds for no reason.  I'm a CPA and also tried to call their office and was not able to get through because they have an automated service that said you are not accepting phone calls.  This is appalling that nobody is available to speak to tax payers or CPAs representing tax payers.
Anonymous
Not applicable

State tax filing

I mailed in my return on March 1 and am also still waiting. I was also shocked to see that I could not reach anyone at their office. It would be nice if TurboTax could advise on what our rights are in this situation and what next steps can be taken. I would hate to have to spend more on a lawyer to recover my refund.

State tax filing

Same here, letter dated 5/22. Needed a copy of return and W2. Same source of income, address, no dependents, no EIC, no itemized return. Just a stall tactic and there's NOTHING we can do.

State tax filing

Filed 2/15, sent in more info the end of March and I am still waiting. Waiting impatiently

State tax filing

Any updates for anyone?