New Member

Filing 2 States MO (Non Resident) & KS (Resident). Should I deduct the Missouri income tax (includes owed) or W2 withholding for MO while filing KS returns? Thanks!

Thanks for the response. I tried the non-resident state first. While doing the tax for resident state, the software suggests to deduct the Non Resident income tax (which includes the W2 withholding + Money owed to non resident state as part of this tax filing). Is it correct? Thanks!
Intuit Alumni

State tax filing

You can get a credit for the other state tax paid by doing your non-resident state tax return first in the program.

View solution in original post