Documents needed to file in md

I need to know WHAT forms are legally required to be submitted in my MD tax filing. This is a question for a CPA, so only have a CPA address this. 

In my 2017 personal tax return I have this list of forms for MD having been generated . DO ALL OF THESE NEED TO BE SENT TO MD? DO I INCLUDE A COPY OF MY 1040 W/ MD TAX FILING? THIS INFO SHOULD BE SPELLED OUT IN THE TURBOTAX SOFTWARE.

Rachel_W
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

No, all of the forms on your list above do not need to be sent to MD and no, you do not need to attach a copy of your Form 1040.

If filing by mail, you should include your Form MD502 with Forms 502SU, 502UP, and 500 DM attached.  In addition, you will need to attach any Form W-2's or 1099's that include Maryland taxes withheld to the first page of your Form 502.  

Please click on the Screenshot below for a snippet of the Maryland Instruction Page or this link for the complete 2017 MD instruction book (See Page 5):  http://forms.marylandtaxes.gov/current_forms/resident_booklet.pdf.

Please comment below if you have any further questions so that I can assist you further.