At the end of my tax return it told me to print out my florida tax return and mail it in, not sure if this applies to me or not

State tax filing

Florida does not levy a state individual income tax. You do not need to file an income tax return with the state.

The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser. If you do need to file a DR-405, nothing will print unless assets are transferred or you manually enter assets in the DR-405 worksheet.

If you do not have a business or rental real estate with assets in Florida, you do not need to prepare or file the Florida return in TurboTax.

You are presented with an opportunity to skip the Florida tangible personal property tax return if you have no tangible personal property to report.

[Note that you cannot delete the return if you have already paid for it]. If you paid for the Florida return and do not need it, contact customer support and request a refund.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

State tax filing

Florida does not levy a state individual income tax. You do not need to file an income tax return with the state.

The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser. If you do need to file a DR-405, nothing will print unless assets are transferred or you manually enter assets in the DR-405 worksheet.

If you do not have a business or rental real estate with assets in Florida, you do not need to prepare or file the Florida return in TurboTax.

You are presented with an opportunity to skip the Florida tangible personal property tax return if you have no tangible personal property to report.

[Note that you cannot delete the return if you have already paid for it]. If you paid for the Florida return and do not need it, contact customer support and request a refund.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/