Expert Alumni

State tax filing

If you worked in California or have rental income from California, you must pay California tax on your income.  You are taxed in North Carolina also, but North Carolina will give you a credit for the tax you pay to California on that income.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"