My return has already been accepted. Is there a way to check what w2 information was sent to see if it was incorrect?

I was informed with a general message that some imported w2's by users may have imported incorrectly.
DDollar
Expert Alumni

After you file

In addition to the  Forms that are sent to the IRS electronically, when you print your return their will be a number of informational schedules.  One of those is W-2 information.  If you print your entire return (I suggest you print as a pdf), you can then review the details of what W-2 was included in your return.

View solution in original post

After you file

Thank you for your help. I did print it all, the numbers for wages and taxes withheld are correct, but I don't see where I can check if the EIN was correct. I know the correct employer name came up when I imported tho.
DDollar
Expert Alumni

After you file

The EIN should be there.  But if the correct employer name came up I am pretty sure you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks for using TurboTax!

After you file

I just downloaded this year's that was transmitted . 7 pages total, not a single form w-2 like I found in my 2017 return which I downloaded to compare. Now I'm really confused.