Has my return been filed,I am unable to download?

MollsBBU

After you file

We'll send you an email when your return goes from pending status to Accepted or Rejected. After e-filing, your federal or state return may sit in Pending status 24-48 hours before its status changes.

You can also find out if the government received your return by checking your e-file status online here using your social security number and zip code.

Also, when you sign in to TurboTax, do you see the orange Take me to my return button? If so, most likely you have not filed yet. After your return has been filed, when you login, your e-file status should be the first thing you see.

After you've filed, you may go to the IRS site Where's My Refund to check the status of your refund. Or, if you're using a mobile device, you can download the IRS2Go app to check your refund status.

To track your state refund, you may reference this TurboTax FAQ.

To download your forms:

If you have not filed:

1. From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print Center.
  2. In the pop-up, click the first option (Print, save, or preview this year's return). 
    If you haven't paid or registered yet, you'll be prompted to do so before you can view your full return.
  3. On the next page you'll see Your printing options
  4. Under Choose your option: select All forms, then click to View or print or Save to my computer

If you have filed:

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online
  2. On the white bar at the top, from the My TurboTax drop-down menu, select My Tax Timeline.
  3. At the bottom of the 2016 year, there is a SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section
  4. Select Download all forms and worksheets

If you're using TurboTax Desktop, please see How do I print a single tax form in the TurboTax CD/Download software?

View solution in original post