mshulman

How do i remove the words "self prepared" from the 1040 page one?

After you file

You cannot remove "Self-Prepared" from your Form 1040.  TurboTax provides the software for a do-it-yourself tax return. Your return IS self-prepared.  It was not prepared by a paid professional tax preparer.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

After you file

And if you ARE a paid tax preparer--you are not permitted to use TurboTax to prepare returns for clients.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
mshulman

After you file

not a paid preparer. return is for a relative

After you file

That is irrelevant.  It is still considered to be self-prepared.  You are not a paid preparer.
fhcharlie

After you file

I am the executor for my mother accounts. I am required to file a tax return for her as she passed away in 2018.  Having SELF PREPARED really does not apply and needs to be removed from both Fed and Oregon state tax forms.  How do I remove it, also I am not a paid tax preparer.

After you file

Talk to customer support and let them explain it to you.
To call TurboTax customer support
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>
They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.