After you file

I finally got ahold of someone over the phone but she was very hard to understand. She gave me a email address to update my address which did not work. ([email address removed]) so I assumed the correct address was [email address removed] so I sent my documents there and every variation of that address I could think of that might be correct, 2 days ago. Haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything stating they have received it. I'm at the point now that I'm getting EXTREMELY annoyed of playing these cat and mouse games on the phone and over email and not understanding what the hell else do they want. I'VE HAD THE SAME ADDRESS EVERY TIME I'VE FILED WITH TURBO TAX FOR 5 YEARS. I'M NEVER FILING WITH TURBO TAX AGAIN! I WANT MY MONEY OUT THIS WORTHLESS PREPAID SCAM. THEY TRICKED ME INTO THINKING I WOULD GET AN ADVANCE ON MY RETURN, MESSED UP MY ADDRESS AND MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO UPDATE IT MYSELF AND THEN WASTE MY TIME ON HOLD FOR HOURS JUST TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH TO WASTE MORE OF MY TIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE HELL TO SEND THEM SOMETHING THEY ALREADY HAVE. I DON'T EVEN WANT THE CARD I JUST WANT MY MONEY OUT NOW,!