After you file

Hey so Igot my ddd but i have an offset. Im pretty sure its for student loans. But my student loan balance is $70. cuz they took most of what i owed last year and left me with that balance. I dont owe anything else im just curious would i really get an offset For defaulted student loans that only add to $70? I just dont want any surprises. It really couldnt be anything else.

After you file

Yup. I had been paying on one for years last year it had gotten down to $80 they took that $80 out in full last year.

After you file

Well I mean if they filed for it. Did you get a letter saying they did? ... I knew it was coming because It said what i owed year before last. So i knew last year was going to be my last payment.

After you file

no i havent recieved a letter yet but im sure i will. I actually thought the took all of it last year i dont understand why they wouldnt take the 70 as well

After you file

Mines updated finally this morning dayum bout time.😁

After you file

Brsawyer) did you get a update?

After you file

Ms phia) did yours update?

After you file

Mommyof3) did yours update this morning?

After you file

Jocy1220) did your update tjis morning?

After you file

Woohoo! Update on WMR matches the transcripts. 2/27.

I filed on 2/15.

After you file

Just checked wmr and it has been updated. Says ddd February 27th! It's about dang time lol

After you file

Call [phone number removed] this will tell you if anyone will offset the return .. if you have a DDD already on the site it would have mentions if anything was taken out

After you file

Yes my BF file 2/2 still not transcript and account one says no return filed.. I’m not sure what’s going on.

After you file

Ms phia) yaaaaaaa.

After you file

Oh no. The sad part is she has to wait till Monday to talk to someone ugh.