After you file

@romanreigns81
I’m in Michigan

After you file

@romanreigns81 

coming from you?... ok

After you file

You’re always angry and quick to play the defensive game and victimize yourself no one cares about your grumpy ways all Jessica was doing was trying to help

After you file

And by the way people add “lol” to indicate that they aren’t being serious or “mean” but you’re quick to try and shark out someone just because you don’t have the sense of humor some people have .. do yourself a favor and just chill out 🙏

After you file

@romanreigns81  why are you still on this thread

you were just being rude to everyone a few days ago telling everyone to shut up about the WMR

you have no room to speak.

im here to give acurate information to people wondering what is going on

not false info like some people have been giving its ridiculous.

theyre telling everyone with the child tax credit the 27th theyre scripted to say that.

end of story.

ill update if i see anything happpening with wmr

@Mommyof3  let me know if you have any updates 

After you file

I see the new Tax law is bringing the best out of people.....I just like to say this Friday and next Friday most people on here will get there money.
jam100
Returning Member

After you file

JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE SINCE I BEEN STALKING THIS THREAD 

I filled my taxes 1/14/2019 

Federal return transmitted
01/28/19 

Federal return accepted
01/14/19 

Estimated federal refund date
02/04/19 

STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FEDERAL OR AN UPDATE.

weres my refund tool says its being processed i received my state refund a week after i filled still have not got any update about my federal.

ON THE OTHER HAND I FILED MY HUSBANDS TAXES ON 

Federal return transmitted
02/14/19 

Federal return accepted
02/14/19 
WERES MY REFUND TOOL SAYS ITS BEEN APPROVED AND IS BEING SENT TO HIS BANK ACCOUNT ON 2/25 

WE BOTH HAVE CHILD TAX CREDITS AND WE BOTH MADE ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT AND ARE RECEIVING ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT .
ONLY HES GETTING HIS SOONER THAN I AM AND HE JUST FILED LAST WEEK LOL I DO BELIEVE IF WE FILED IN JAN WE ARE WAITING THE LONGESTTTTTTTTTT -_-

After you file

Because I said Shatap ? Followed by lol

Hmmm I’ll do it again

Bsawyer shatapppppp

There you can’t even spell accurate it’s with two c’s you wanna start something ?

“Wanna be starting something “ puts on white glove 🧤:::::

After you file

Lol

After you file

@RO  how old are you......

After you file

Jam100: I totally believe you are right! People who filed in January are waiting longer. The good thing is between now and next Friday, we should all have our refunds. I filed 1/19, accepted 1/22, DDD 2/22. Last year my DDD was 2/22 and that's when I received it.

After you file

Hey ! I spoke to the IRS today and they stated that early filers have been processed and are being released in waves. The next update will be tonight on WMR and they next release dates are 02/25 & 02/27 & 3/1. So fingers crossed that your on those dates. Also she stated that most early filers may not see an update on WMR at all and to call on 02/27 if it’s been 21 days to receive a DDD ! I hope this helps

After you file

nice!! thanks for the update @Mommyof3 

After you file

Well WMR is apparently updating or something. Never seen it say "Planned Outage, Please Try Back Later" before

After you file

im getting a error message too

i wonder whats going on