After you file

I think I may be the only person who's gotten 3 different dates that all conflict with each other.

Return code: 20190405
Return date on my transcript: 4/15
Says it was processed: 2/11

After you file

Can you only access your transcript by ordering it or can you go online somewhere and view it?

After you file

On the night of February 4, 2019.  I sat down at my computer and did my taxes, my husband's and my 2 daughter's taxes.   All of our was accepted a little after midnight on February 5, 2019.  All 3 of them received their refunds today.  WMR for me still says "We have received your tax return and it is being processed."  I called the Treasury Offset number just to make sure it was not being held for any reason and thankfully it isn't.  I logged on to sbtpg.com and they have not received my refund yet.  For the last 3 years I have received my refund on the 22nd of February so we shall see.  I knew it was going to take a little longer because I claim EIC but I don't even have any info. to go on.

After you file

@Kelli_1987

IRS sent refund to TPG (WMR still just shows 2 bars). TPG shows refund received and sent to my bank (not received in my acct yet).

No offsets, only payment for TT fees and the $40 fee for having them taken out of my refund. $125 and change total.

After you file

No update for me! Still at processing. Anyone else?!

After you file

Brsawyer I caved and I called after 45 minutes someone finally answered and bs’d me about because of 2015 the protection bla bla bla I’m like is there anything currently wrong though because people I know and on threads are getting their refunds way before the 27th ..she said well you can’t compare your situation to theirs loll and says as far as she sees nothing is wrong and to keep checking updates are made everyday if I don’t hear or a see a change by March 4th call back ...like what the hell lollllll “your tax refund has been received and it is being processed by Donald trumps wig “

After you file

@brsawyer - YES!! I was actually just going to ask as well. I was accepted on January 28th, I have filed this was for years, nothing new, nothing different. I went from Accepted (one bar), to the PATH message for weeks, then about a week ago, it updated to "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." Nothing about a date, no new updates for days, I'm just frustrated, I don't understand how people filing AFTER me, already have DDD's for 02/22, and I have an effing generic message???

Ebby
Level 2

After you file

I was accepted on 1/30 and I'm still stuck on processing. I called the IRS and the rep stated that EIC and Child tax. Credits filers will not see their refund until March. my ddd was 2/20 and I have nothing. Anyone else experience this?
Ebby
Level 2

After you file

Mine says 4/15 as well

After you file

I cant stop laughing at Donald trumps wig comment lmfao. That made my day 😁😁 But... its frustrating because I feel like each person who has called to talk to a representative got told different things. There is no consistency 🙄🙄

After you file

I know it is super frusterating. I called and they told me nothing was wrong either. Think of getting your approval like the lottery almost. Never know who’s going to win the lottery right? They do it In batches. So that’s why it doesn’t matter how early you file. It’s super stressful seeing other people get their refunds and change in their wmr.

But seriously I’m just waiting I am checking everyday, but the guy told me on the 23rd it would be updated. So I’m just waiting for Saturday

I listened to people say there was going to be a big update last night, also on Wednesday morning, also on Tuesday because of the holiday, also last week.

None of that was true, and I get people are just trying to help. But if you really don’t know what is going on just don’t say anything.

I told the guy at the irs that many people claiming the credit that I do have their return. He was like well yeah but yours hasn’t been done officially yet. That’s why you are given that message. Because it is processing and someone is doing the 1040. Just be patient.

If I don’t see anything on Saturday, I will be calling again on Monday.
Let’s just hope for the best for Saturday and pray we all get updated it’s a stressful time and my **bleep** head hurts from wondering but I’m going to try to stay calm.

After you file

I filed and transmitted on the 1/28, was accepted on the 1/28,  estimated date to receive was 2/18 it is now 2/21 and have not received my return yet.  My return had CEIC so I assume that's why it's taking longer.

After you file

@brsawyer I agree - that is what has me just beyond nervous at this point. Every day on this thread, there was at least 1-3 people all stating they spoke to the IRS direct, and when they did, there was supposed to be a HUGE update last Friday 02/15, then it was Saturday, then it was the holiday evening, then it was Wednesday. The longer I go without an update and see everyone around me getting approved just gets me livid as I can't seem to reach the IRS when I call, I got hung up on about 5 times after holding stating it was too busy at that time and to call back the next business day, so I wasn't sure how people were even getting through?

After you file

This is for everyone ... see I told you guys not to listen to any of these clowns on Facebook etc ... the 23 will be the update and if you get an update sooner that’s so good! But as far at this whole bs that actual people are “reviewing “ manually is crap .. you know the millions of people filing with credits you think that every one of them or even close to a good amount are being checked manually? Yea ok! What’s really happening is that most of the electronic refunds are chosen randomly to be processed and randomly picked to be approved ..no one gets manual reviews cmon people ... from the start if you owed something etc then they would’ve given you the iron fist from the get go ... this is them just not having enough people turning on their computers so they run the numbers out

After you file

So I don’t remember getting my state tax before federal. Anyone else having this happen?