I tried to download all forms and worksheets of my filed return from the Timeline but only the government copy was downloaded not the ALL Forms and worksheet? Why?

I would like to keep a copy of my 2016 tax returns with ALL Forms and Worksheets.

After you file

When you land on the Welcome Home screen click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Download all forms and worksheets.

Or when you land on the Welcome Home screen click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Add a state (you will not actually be adding a state).  This will take you to the 2016 online tax return.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Print Center.  Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

After you file

Thanks for your reply. I did what you said in your answer before I asked the question. I selected The ALL Forms and worksheets to save. When downloaded and I opened it, it's the return for gov't NOT the ALL forms and worksheets. Tried several times, the same happened.

After you file

Then try the other suggestion to access the 2016 online tax return and go through the Print Center option under My Account.  This should give you the option to download your tax return to include all worksheets.

After you file

Try his second paragraph....starting "Or" that gets you inside your file itself and the Print Center....tow choices there too Sometimes that copy is different.  (which drives us all crazy)...should be the filing govt forms copies, plus all the worksheets
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*