After you file

@Mommyof3  YES!!!  thats what the guy at irs said as well, that if there was any problems it would say is still being processed..

he comforted me soooo much by talking to him. 

he just simply said they havent updated the site yet and to just look out

After you file

So my “still being processed. Refund date will be provided when available” and blank transcript had me completely worried. I called the IRS & spoke to a rep who assured me that nothing was wrong. She did say that my return wasn’t accepted in their system until the 4th and that it needed extra time to process. But she didn’t mention ID verify(nor did I ever get a letter) so “still” may not be a bad thing for everyone. I have “still”, tt152 and my refund amount.

After you file

If he said you don’t have a letter coming there could been some small error and they can correct it. It’s a computer way of fixing or putting together different batches. So still being processed is meaning more of a delay for say. But if you called and they said things are ok then your in the clear

After you file

Mommyof3) ours still say being processed but i dont have topic 152 it just says keep checking wmr fir updates

After you file

what number can i call to reach a live person 

After you file

@bcrowl23  [phone number removed]

the first question is the automated system will ask you to choose your language

once youve set your language do NOT choose option 1 regarding refund info  choose option 2 for personal income tax instead

next press 1 for form tax history or payment

next press 3 for all other questions

next press 2 for all other questions

when the system asks you to enter your SSN DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING

it will ask you twice, dont enter anything.

next you will be promted with another menu, then press 2 for personal tax questions

the system should then transfer you to an agent

After you file

says phone number removed

After you file

1**800****eight two nine one zero four zero

After you file

UPDATE

I finally got ahold of someone at the IRS. I was informed that the IRS did not receive my return until FEB 15. I filed on JAN 29 and my return was accepted on JAN 30.

I was informed that this was TURBO TAX's issue. So if you are still waiting for your DDD, this could be why.

After you file

i wont be using TT next year thats for sure!!

After you file

it said call volumes are too high

After you file

keep trying... it will do that and then icalled and got through

After you file

Ugh I've been watching the thread for a week. Ive been trying to speak to someone for about an hour and half. High call volume. This wait is driving me crazy too.
Filled on 1/16 accepted 1/22 wmr changed on the 2/15 from path to being processed. Last year my code was 20180405 guessing im a weekly. Tried to get transcripts, but it keeps telling me my info is wrong. Last year wmr never updated, but got my refund on 2/16. Hoping I get a deposit tonight. But I'm thinking I won't see anything until Friday. Smh

After you file

Completely and utterly done ... This is beyond bogus, all I want is a straight answer, stating that everything is okay, no that it is BEYOND the first 21 days, they are stating an extra 1-2 weeks, well, that extra week, is THIS week, so where's the refund?? I don't know what is wrong with everything but I'm getting extremely disgusted with all of the excuses, when NONE of them seem to ring true, their just a line of bull ****. I do my job every day, mother of 4, college degree, good job, these taxes are what I am owed, not a "gift" from the IRS, so when I do my job could you do yours? I just found out that our state taxes IRS locations are **closed for inclement weather** are you joking??? We got 1.5 inches of snow and live in PA!!   For now, they can kindly flip off... 

Signed sincerely,

Royally effed off...

After you file

ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.pngohio filed 2\1 accepted 2\1 EIC CTC MIGHT HELP SOME PEOPLE !