After you file

I got mine the 23rd last year accepted in early batch this year too

After you file

I called the IRS this morning bc I had no refund bars or tax topic. The gentleman I spoke to reviewed my refund and said there isn't any issues  it's just taking longer to process with all the refunds that fall under the path act. Wouldn't give me a ddd so now just waiting and hoping for an update.
tygoreye

After you file

My return was accepted early on January 22nd, not exactly sure how or why but when i received the notification that it had been accepted i was hoping for an early refund payment. I was sorely mistaken.. I no longer even have a status bar, mine just says that its being processed 😕
jbird9090

After you file

In the same Boat . Says my taxes were accepted 1/26. Stayed that way until today when I had no bars only a message that said they will notify me when I'm approved. Is this bad ?
christymain772
Returning Member

After you file

Approved funds in bank by Feb 22 on 15 processed and 17th  done !!!!!!##!!!

After you file

Hopefully everyone got their deposit day today. Approved 1/30 DDD 2/22

Like I said before I knew I would get it 2-3 days after my processing date of 2/19 just like I did last year.

S/O to those who like to online argue with people and probably looking like boo boo the fool right now.

People who filed early would get their deposit before 2/27 ! Like I said originally.

After you file

Mine didn't update. It says still processing.
hayley3

After you file

Goody for you bschweigart  You are the one arguing.  I was stating what I had read and you got all childish.  I"m done with this conversation.  Go find someone else to argue with.

After you file

Bwahaha it’s always the one that starts it.. who’s lord have mercy. I’ll just keep you in my prayers

@anorberte23 mine did that too. It went from the path message to processing. It truly depends on what day your return updates. It going to say processing until they finalize everything. For as long as I can remember. My return always updated on a Saturday. And I think the cycle dates definitely indicates when you will see an update. Monday is a holiday. Definitely keep checking.

I personally didn’t have anything new. Same income. Same kid. Speedy process.... Nonetheless it’s coming. Check your transcripts codes
dea123-

After you file

I filed and accepted on1/29. I had the accepted bar, now Tooic 152. My friend filed and accepted on 2/9 and today 2/15 was approved with DDD of 2/22/18

After you file

Filed and accepted on the 29th of January.. just checked 10 min ago and it's still saying topic 152... My friend filed his last week and got his money today.. it is really just a numbers game. Some get lucky some don't.
mqldh9
Returning Member

After you file

Mine was accepted 1/21. First the accepted message then path message appeared now that’s gone and it says accepted and processing. No bars appear and no date given. It’s frusteratng

After you file

Mine just continues to say 152.. won't even tell me path.. even though I filed the child tax credit. Just the IRS taking forever to do their job. Excuses everyday.

After you file

Yesterday was a federal holiday. When it does update. Keep in mind that day. For next time.

After you file

It’s not going to give you the path message because it’s past 2/15