I cannot find my Form 8962 anywhere on my turbotax.

After you file

Did you enter a Form 1095-A so that the Form 8962 could be generated and completed by the software?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

After you file

For 2020 only, the American Rescue Plan Act suspended the requirement to repay excess Advance Premium Tax Credit. If your Form 8962 would show a repayment, the IRS instructions are to omit Form 8962 from your tax return. TurboTax will not produce Form 8962 if it is not needed. Form 8962 is only needed if you have a net Premium Tax Credit (additional credit owed to you). If there is no amount on Schedule 3 line 8 of your tax return (or if Schedule 3 is not included), Form 8962 is not included in your 2020 tax return.

After you file

for 2020 it will not show up in the forms required to be file if you received excess credits that normally would have to be paid back. a tax law change for this year removed the repayment requirement. on the other hand, if you were entitled to an additional PTC the form is required and the credit will show up on schedule 3.