Why does the turbo visa debit card say no credit check. But I’m not eligible for a card

After you file

Why can’t I get the Prepaid Visa?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139947

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

Why can't I get a Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?

There are two possible reasons you weren’t able to get a card:

1. You're using the TurboTax CD/Download software, TurboTax Freedom Edition, or the mobile app.  Only “TurboTax Online” offers the TurboSM Prepaid Visa® Card.
  2. Your application couldn’t be approved or wasn’t completely processed.
    For help, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Unfortunately, TurboTax doesn’t have the access necessary to assist with issues specific to the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.

The TurboSM Prepaid Visa® Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.