corrupt legal thieves. is this a sad joke?

don't you people think if people could pay upfront to do their taxes, they would have? it's pretty obvious people choose to have it taken out of their return because that's when they'll have money to pay it. It's hilarious that when using you guys to file my taxes i was told none of this would happen. if there were going to be delays, and reduces and such, why not tell us that? nope. just file our taxes, take our money and we can just get bent? crazy to me that it's been 6 months and my refund is still "processing".. 

then you guys wanna sit there and copy and paste your CoC and ToS and whatever else, like everyone reads that crap everytime. Hmmm, maybe your "experts" could have given us a heads up? nah, play it shady and corrupt as all get out and then send en email saying you want your 45$... have fun taking those funds from an account that has no money in it because no refund THAT YOU PEOPLE DID has shown up yet. I will not only never use turbo tax again but i am making it my mission to make sure no one around me uses you, people, either. we have to wait an "x" amount of time because of a multitude of issues that could have happened, one being mistakes done on your side. i had you my w2... ONE FLIPPING DOCUMENT and you morons screw it up so now i'll probably never see my refund. but no worries, you all up in my emails about that 45$. I can tell you rn, you people will not receive a cent from me. Corrupt apes.