After you file

@Todd1234 mine has updated in the past but never a "deposited by" date. I'll have to watch my bank to see when it shows up as a pending deposit

After you file

“Scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22nd,2019”. Would be nice if it was sooner.

After you file

Can any of you with new DDD order Transcripts online or have Transcript to download

After you file

I was able to download my transcripts 5 days later of doing my taxes. Also, I requested them online and was able to download copies of them...

After you file

I never tried the transcript thing. I didn’t have one of the things they wanted for online transcript, and I figured it would update before I got the snail mail one.

After you file

Can't request transcripts but it says by so it should be before.

After you file

Well then i know i am being held again this year smh probably wont get mine until almost April again

After you file

I dont have any wages showing on mine and i have N/A where 2018 tax transcripts is

After you file

Hopefully i get an update tonight . !!!!

After you file

Fingers crossed for you!

After you file

Thank you

After you file

Still no update for me. Gonna call and see if they can tell me whether something is wrong

After you file

How do you figure that just because your transcripts are unavailable, that means your refund will be held and delayed?

I’ve never requested my transcripts until last years taxes. Same thing happened last year and this year: no information was available, it said I hadn’t filed a return.

My return still came within 3 weeks of filing

After you file

How do u order a transcript

After you file

On the IRS website you can request transcripts via online or mail.

They have an extensive verification process. Need your Social Security number, several ID’s, Tax Payer Pin ID, etc