tj42577

Does IRS process returns on weekends

How long does it take to get return after it is approved?

After you file

Yes they do process returns on the weekends
lizbert23

After you file

9 out of 10 returns are to you within 21 days

After you file

About three weeks from the time it is accepted.
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

It appears that the IRS does their deposits on Fridays per this chart: https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/tax-compliance/news/21123770/chart-shows-estimated-irs-income-tax...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
James783

After you file

wmr bar has been removed for two weeks now, without a tax topic. The amount of the return is still showing along with all the other information on the left side. Your tax return is still being process. It's been past 21 days. I tried to call but the are not taking live calls. Anyone else experience this? What does this mean. I need my money!!!

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@James783

This is normal. However, Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
wandawhite16
Returning Member

After you file

Right now I don't understand why my tax refund is being held up from March 20th 2021 to now I have not received my refund from the federal government and I've been checking their app online and on my phone and there's no date been provided now it's June the 5th 2021 and I have not received my 2020 IRS federal tax refund can somebody please from TurboTax answer my questions because the IRS is not answering their phones is going straight to electronic system to answer the questions now they accepted it on your end on March 21,2021 and it keeps saying processing and my question is how is it still being processed and they accepted the returns can you please explain or can y'all get with the IRS to find out why tax refunds are being held up

wandawhite16
Returning Member

After you file

I'm confused if they keep having it say processing for 3 months then they not working on them it's being held up not processing means so they process and they getting it out the next day or the same day I really need my refund me working everyday and my bi-weekly paychecks from work ain't it I need my refund the refund is way bigger than how much I make from work and it can cover what I need to pay off and I need another car

After you file

I usually have to send my return to the IRS, and then they send me a refund. Never received a return from them before.

After you file

@TaxErreefund You posted to a thread that has had no activity since 2021.  Do you have a question we can help with at this time?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

Well I just posted on this thread so it has activity now. And no, I'm here to help. I don't need any assistance. Thanks. Semper Fi.

After you file

@TaxErreefund We can see that you posted... But for what purpose?  Do you need help?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

I noticed you replied to a comment on a thread that's a few years old, so if you need any help, lmk.