After you file

I guess I got ACTC this year due to change in laws cause never gotten it before and income is same as last 5 years. I’m so baffled that I’m having now wait for refund cause I have hadn’t had to in 12 years like this I never get those credits and now I get ACTC $150 I’m now waiting my ddd says the PATH ACT I didn’t know I got that credit cause my worksheet says different but turbo said they don’t make errors and I can’t say they do since I have used them since 1997
Go4itkee

After you file

I had the same issue I filed hoh on the 25th accepted 1/28 had one bar until today now it says I entered info wrong. I have a screenshot of my one bar it’s super weird

After you file

I agree cause the 18th is Presidents’ Day so nothing will be posting in banks I wish it wa true cause this is first year I got actc and being delayed I always got mine the first week of February now I’m pact act department

After you file

Thank you for that tip cause I logged in the desktop and saw the turbo ddd finally I wish it was accurate too since I’m on the PATH Act now first ever too never got EIC or ACTC before but somehow I got the ACTC this year

After you file

Filed 1/12

accepted 1/14

married joint, 2 dep, CTC no EIC or ACTC

TT estimated DDD 2/4

As of today 2/2 under husbands SS# still showing the weird page like it hasn't even been received, under my SS# it shows received and one bar....

TT still showing estimated DDD of 2/4 but I don't see that happening.

Someone else told me they were having the same issues as me, they pulled transcripts and could see where they are set for DDD of 2/6 but on the WMR sight and app its still showing the weird page on one SS and the one bar on the other SS. I tried that and the IRS said they couldn't verify my Cell#/Acct so I would need to wait for it to come in the mail. 10 Days, at this rate it might come before my return!!

After you file

Federal Return

Received by TurboTax:
Wednesday, Jan 23rd, 2019 9:44 PM EST
Received by IRS:
Thursday, Jan 24th, 2019 1:07 PM EST
Filing status changed to: Accepted
Thursday, Jan 24th, 2019 1:36 PM EST
TurboTax EDD: 2/14/19

I filed single and claimed EITC, as of 2/2/19 WMR has updated to PATH Act message and when I tried to view my transcripts it was updated to my new address which leads me to believe it's been processed and just waiting on the date they are able to update everything by law.

My fiance filed HOH also claiming EITC (filed & accepted 1/31/19) and as of 2/2/19 he's on one bar in WMR with an estimated TurboTax refund date of 2/21/19. He always files with an Identity Protection Pin and because of this his returns usually take a while but also checking his transcripts I see they have the info for 2018 so it's processing as well which gives me (some) hope!

Good luck everyone!

After you file

I now have no bars at all and the path message saying to check back after feb15

Files 1/29 accepted 1/29

After you file

Does WMR update daily? There’s been no change to mine since I was accepted. Still have one bar

After you file

I filed mines on the 25 approved on the 28 and still waiting to hear something

After you file

This is all I can find about it
“Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday, early, from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.
Our Change of Address and Refund Trace features are not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
and 9:00 pm to Midnight

Also, occasionally our system may be unavailable on Sundays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am Eastern Time.”

After you file

Path act message said to check back after 2/18/19 for updates

After you file

Where do you find the date to receive your refund?
I filed 1/19, it was excepted on 1/22 and IRS has one bar..
TaxReturnNewb
Returning Member

After you file

I filed on January 30th

Federal accepted January 30th

State accepted January 31st

Where's My Refund IRS page says that it cannot give me any information about my refund and that I must wait 24 hours after my refund was received and accepted and I did get an email four days ago that the IRS received it, so I am confused. Is this common? This is my first year doing my taxes so I don't know what should be concerning or not lol.

After you file

If you’re missing the wmr bar and claimed credits like me

“Where's My Refund? ‎on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app will be updated February 23 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund? or through their software packages until then”

After you file

I think you should call them to be safe