After you file

Congrats @Mrs_A

After you file

SAME HERE I DIDN'T GOT MY TAX RETURN TILL SUMMER I ALSO GOT THE LETTER TO WAIT AT LEAST 60 DAYS! I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO WAIT THIS YEAR.

After you file

Why do i not believe you Mrs. A
Fadams1001
Returning Member

After you file

February 7

After you file

IDK she could have got it. I usually get mine the 16th around 5pm.

After you file

Wow!!! Same Exact thg and time here even down to the Estimated federal refund date
02/14/19 yeah ur rite I down know why they don't change they're system either.. I'll keep posted if anythg change. Look for deposit prbly around 2/19

After you file

I filed the 25 accepted the 25th and still have no refund date

After you file

Just kidding people I haven’t got my **bleep** yet. LOL

After you file

you know we are all on here cause we all need this and the responses are all we have so to post a lie isnt what we need if you wanna just blow crap for someone to talk to try facebook lies are welcome there

After you file

Gonna say they don't release em that quick and your bank wouldn't even see it yet cause the hold it for 24 to 48 hours at least

After you file

I told you. A few people came at me for telling the blatant truth about these forums and tax returns

There’s always a handful of loons that will lie or come back and say “HAHA! JK!” like it’s funny.

As someone else said; a lot of people rely on this money. They shouldn’t, because the IRS is unreliable and shady...but nonetheless, they do.

Unfortunately, can’t stop people from being stupid for no reason.

I still have one bar, no projected date on WMR, no transcripts. TT still says DD of 2/21. We shall see

After you file

That’s all I see to
Ebby
Level 2

After you file

Have you received your refund yet?

After you file

Mine said path message yesterday 1/15 now it’s 140 am and it says we received your return and it’s beibg processed

After you file

Same for both me and my wife. Had PATH message earlier.

Just we received it and it's being processed. Not even a 152 tax topic