After you file

Before it said received and processing

After you file

U might wanna get a hold of a TA cause more unlikely something is wrong with the wages and federal income.

After you file

Yea I have 1 I faxed and mailed in my 1040x 2 weeks ago just hard getting in touch with my advocate

After you file

Yes I know what you mean. I have not been able to get ahold of my TA since the first time she called me and told me I needed to amend and fax to her. WMAR just updated on Friday to received 4/01/19.

After you file

Someone told me if u have a TA u won't always get an update on the site

After you file

Me too. I’ve also heard that people have been refunded without the system updating and I’ve also heard that people have updated on wmr and stay in one bar on wmar.

After you file

U both are right that their has been a lot of people getting their refunds without an update. On wmr and wmar. The only true way to see if it has been released is if u can look at ur transcript on irs site. That’s how I found out Friday I was getting mine cause it still didn’t show on wmr. But then showed up on wmr on Saturday.

After you file

Ash if urs says it has been recieved now then it shouldn’t be much longer and u get urs.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

After you file

I told the guy on the intake line if there’s another way to view my transcripts because online I am unable because I don’t have loans or credit cards and he said that I wouldn’t be able to see any updates because I amended. I would have to wait for the amended return to be complete. It’s so weird how everything works. I’ve seen that people have been waiting and have had their return received. The intake guy told me that my TA did put on my return to expedite.

After you file

Well hopefully u get it very soon especially if they r expediting it

After you file

I hope so too, thank you!

After you file

So I got my dd today which is crazy cuz it’s sunday. But this has been one hell of a process and it’s bull**bleep**. My Ta said 3 weeks and it’s 3 weeks on my deposit date.

After you file

Same for me. 3 more days and will be 3 weeks.

After you file

And all amended returns get MAILED right?!

After you file

Yes all amended returns are mailed. When did you start your count of 3 weeks? Once mailed amended return to irs or once received by irs? Mine was received by irs 4/01/19 so do I wait 3 more weeks?