2018 tax return can't get 8962 after amend

trying to do an amend on 2018 turbotax,  IRS asked for 8962, I answer the health insurance questions but there are no questions about 1095-a and also at the end there is no 8962 to print

Carl
Level 15

After you file

The only way the 8962 is generated is if you received a 1095-A and entered the numbers from that 1095-A into the program. So did you get a 1095-A and not enter it? Or were you covered on someone else's plan, and that "someone else" did receive a 1095-A with your name listed anywhere on it?

After you file

a person in my tax family received the 1095-a, when I tried to amend in turbotax no where were questions about 1095-a, as stated in previous question
Carl
Level 15

After you file

"a person in my tax family received the 1095-a"
But does that 1095-A have your name on it as a covered person?

After you file

"no where were questions about 1095-a"

It should ask what type of health coverage you had...which did you choose?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

After you file

FLORIDA
Carl
Level 15

After you file

Florida is a state, not a type of coverage. What did you choose for type of healthcare coverage? What state it's in is irrelevant.

After you file

Ok .. a person listed on your tax return had Marketplace insurance so you had to enter the 1095-A to populate the 8962 ... please return to the health insurance tab and after you say Yes to having insurance on the next screen you also say yes to having a 1095-A to enter then on the next screen is the 1095-A entries.