I had my payment due to come out of my checking account on 14 April 2019 but it didn't happen. What happened?

I want a phone number to speak with you?

After you file

TurboTax is just a messenger and sends the banking information on to the tax agency for them to make any withdrawals.  

Be sure you've reviewed the instruction sheet that prints out with your copy of the return to be sure the banking information was included and payment was scheduled.

If the payment didn't get taken out, that's between you and the tax agency.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

After you file

Check to see if you put in the wrong DD info ... if you did mess up the IRS or State  will be sending you a bill shortly ... follow the notice instructions to pay the debt. 

How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?

You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:

1.     Open your return if it’s not already open.

2.     On the [Your name], your 2018 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don’t worry, we’re not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.

3.     On the left side select Tax Tools then Print Center.

4.     On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.

5.     On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2018 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.

6.     The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal or State Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.

Related Information:

·         How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

·         What is Adobe Reader? Where do I get it?