taramenchaca16
Returning Member

Return

my federal return was accepted February 10th and when I go to check my status it says still processing. Plus I received an email saying that the money that was suppose to be taken out of my federal for turbo tax is now being taken out of my checking account? I haven't received my taxes or anything yet. Why?

AmyC
Expert Alumni

After you file

If your refund included earned income credit, additional child tax credit, or stimulus, your refund is expected to be delayed. See Why is my IRS refund taking longer than 21 days?

When you agreed to have the fees come out of your refund, there was a section about not getting the refund then the fees will come out of your bank account.

You can ask for a deferral for taking out the fees.  You can fill this form out for someone to call you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
taramenchaca16
Returning Member

After you file

ok so here is another question,

i think what happened was when i filed my taxes i didn't receive my second stimulus check yet. so i put that i didn't receive it yet. so i am wondering if that is the issue how would i fix it so i can get my federal?

After you file

It depends.  Many of our customers are reporting that they have not received their third stimulus payment, and there are many unanswered questions regarding why.  TurboTax is waiting for information from the IRS and we will update our customers as soon as possible.  Here is a TurboTax link to the latest stimulus information:

What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

We’ve also addressed more frequently asked customer questions. Review the new FAQs in the article, How will the third stimulus impact me? for information about the following:

• Why is the IRS Get My Payment tool showing bank account information that’s different from my 2020 tax return?
  • Why is the IRS Get My Payment tool showing “Payment Status Unavailable?”
  • Is the IRS Get My Payment tool showing updated information for the third stimulus?
  • What about my state's stimulus?

@taramenchaca16