Hi I filed my taxes through Turbotax last year in June. I never got the email that it was accepted. I still haven't gotten any refund. IRS/TurboTax nt picking up my calls

After you file

Did you use Online TurboTax or desktop software (CD/download?)

How did you file--did you efile, or did you file by printing, signing, and mailing the return in postal mail?

If you used Online TurboTax, was it a paid edition ( PLUS or higher), or was it Free Edition?

After you file

I used e-file and it was paid edition.I am not able to get any LIVE person on turbotax or IRS to investigate this. I think I never got the ACCEPTED return email so concerned if it was ever filed versus somone stole my identity 

After you file

@ drpurviparwani wrote:

I used e-file and it was paid edition.I am not able to get any LIVE person on turbotax or IRS to investigate this. I think I never got the ACCEPTED return email so concerned if it was ever filed versus somone stole my identity 

"I used efile" could mean either Online TurboTax or desktop software, since both allow efile.   However, since you also said "paid edition", I'll assume you are referring to Online TurboTax.   And this answer below is only for Online TurboTax; it does not apply to any desktop product.

If you used Online TurboTax for your 2019 return, you should be able to look at your online account to check the efile status of the 2019 return.  Here's where it should be displayed:

At the Tax Home scroll down to "Your Tax Returns & Documents".

Expand that section and choose tax year 2019.

What is displayed there for the status of your 2019 Federal return (and state, if applicable)?   Does it say accepted, rejected, printed, started, ready to mail, or what??   See this image:

status_prior.png

NOTE:  If you find no evidence of your 2019 return in that section, you may have multiple accounts.  We can tell you how to look for multiple accounts, if needed.

The above is the easiest thing to check first.  You also said you couldn't reach a live TurboTax Support agent.  They can also tell you if it was accepted or rejected, and if it was rejected, why it was rejected so you can fix it. 

Did you use this contact form?  It should provide you a phone number and an incident number.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

We can also tell you how to reach a live agent at the IRS, if you end up needing to contact the IRS, but it is not easy.  The IRS was already short of personnel and very backlogged due to the Pandemic.  Then in the middle of tax season people started calling them about Stimulus 2.  Now they are being inundated with calls about Stimulus 3 on top of all the other.