How can I get a Advance loan

After you file

Before you submit your taxes at the end it will give you 3 options  which advance is the 3rd option. If you are approved for the advance. You click get advance and it shows you how much you are approved for and they will send you a turbo card which you will receive your refund on as well with your advance.

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

The Refund Advance offer is not available to all customers at this time. Unfortunately, there is no way to self-select into the offer. If it is offered, you will be able to select Refund Advance in the Your Refund info step of the File section. For more information, please see the FAQ provided below:

About Refund Advance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Theresa1977
Returning Member

After you file

What if it says “pre-approved’ for X dollars and it routes you to Credit Karma and I already have an account so it goes to that and that’s it. I click the X to get out of CK and it closes me out of TT and Ck. When I log back in it’s the same circle. I have clleared my history and cache. I have tried different seach engines and different computers. I have spoken with both sides numerous times, NO ONE KNOWS! It’s been over a week. HELP! I just want to file them. 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

See Offer details and disclosures for the Refund Advance program for more information.  

See these resources for more information:  

The IRS' 2024 tax filing season set for January 29 page  

TurboTax Help article When will my refund be deposited into my Credit Karma Money™ account?*   

Credit Karma's What is TurboTax Refund Advance?  

Make sure your accounts are linked: Linking Credit Karma with TurboTax Account 

Theresa1977
Returning Member

After you file

I have read each one of those, some multiple times. I have also linked my accounts. 

Theresa1977
Returning Member

After you file

Just to be clear I am unable to FILE because of this loop that no one can help me with.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

Theresa1977
Returning Member

After you file

I know you are trying to help but I have which I have put in my comments as well. I have spoken with over 5 so far and the same with CK. They go through verifying everything and then say they don't know and blame the other one. 

Theresa1977
Returning Member

After you file

Should I clear and start over again?