After you file

I filed also on the 28th and was accepted on the 28th. And went to approved to take action within a week. I called and was told it was in review. Until today. Called yesterday and said a letter was sent on 21st saying no action needed just that they were waiting on w2 from employer but their mail is back logged so just waiting on them to enter it. Now it’s processing. So it shouldn’t be much longer

After you file

Yeah I was never told I was getting a letter. I was just told I was under review. Today however, I checked the IRS website and it says it's processing again. The take action stuff is gone. So although I need the money like yesterday, I'm just gonna chill and try not to stress over it anymore.

After you file

Shamcd- how do I go about getting ahold of a tax advocate

After you file

Did your mom have 1541 code and updated today as well?

After you file

I had 1541 code for five weeks and today it changed to processing!!

After you file

Mine changed to being returned and is being processed this morning around 5 am. I checked my informed delivery and I will receive the letter tomorrow. 

After you file

I had code 1541 n it was updated today to Processing

After you file

Went went from processing for 3 days to take action for 3 weeks back to processing as of today

After you file

I think they r now just getting to everyone’s w2s now
pugdads2
Returning Member

After you file

I had same thing told 25th to April 11th finally updated today action bar gone said being processed

After you file

I am so glad y’all are so positive. I follow some other groups and they are not positive at all. They talking about just because it changes to processing doesn’t mean it’s still not under review. I look at it like this. If something was still wrong why would everyone get and update and change.

After you file

This is the only one I follow. Gotta stay positive. All I can is stay positive and I’m sure it will be released soon. And yes it’s still in review even though it says process on our end but doesn’t mean that it could be good and they update everyone tomorrow and have a release date. So check ur stuff tomorrow. That’s when they have the last release date

After you file

I didn’t know u could track your mail?! I know u can with packages but not mail!?!

After you file

Yes it’s called informed mail

After you file

Good luck everyone! I have faith that everyone will have a ddd on Saturday