My return was accepted Feb 13

IRS site where my refund show nothing for my return it been accepted,  I know the information I used was right I efiled and direct deposit.  I got a text saying accepted. 

After you file

It is to soon to have a status on the IRS website.  Once the tax return is Accepted it will have to be Processed.  Once it begins to be processed the status will be on the IRS website.

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

After you file

Turb tax says it was accepted......no info on where my refund.  It was accepted Feb 13.  The IRS says information wrong but it not wrong.  

After you file

@eek88dj wrote:

Turb tax says it was accepted......no info on where my refund.  It was accepted Feb 13.  The IRS says information wrong but it not wrong.  

The IRS website says the information is wrong because the IRS has not yet started to process the 2020 tax return after accepting the tax return.  When the IRS starts to process the tax return then there will be a status on the IRS website.