I am not able to transmit the return , due to Intuit Electronic filing center is not open, but it's Feb-12-2021. I am using Turbo Tax business.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Are you still receiving this message? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

I am not able to transmit the return , due to Intuit Electronic filing center is not open, but thought it opened Feb12 2021?

After you file

@MichelleLO 

Yes, I just tried and still getting the error msg. I was able to transmit the Fed tax, but not the state- Texas. 

After you file

@kdiindustries llc  Exactly, That's what I thought too. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@kdiindustries llc

The IRS began accepting returns on 2/12/21. This FAQ will provide more information.

IRS Accepting Returns

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on the availability of IRS forms. Federal Individual Form Availability. 

Federal Forms

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability for personal. State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.

State Forms

View solution in original post

After you file

@SForrestLO 

Thank you so much, I was able to look up Texas and they open on the 19th of Feb. 

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_states.html

After you file

Yes, I just tried to file and I'm getting the same message...and today is February 23, 2021.  I thought this issue had been resolved.

E-file notice.JPG

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If you are still receiving this error, please contact customer support by clicking here

After you file

@arnel13llc just spoke to customer service, Texas filing opens on MARCH 19th. 

After you file

Hi 

I am still getting this error today is March 4th. Any solution I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no luck

Thanks

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@manthu

Are all of the forms in your return showing available, and are supported by e-filing?

This FAQ will provide more information.

IRS Accepting Returns

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on the availability of IRS forms. Federal Individual Form Availability. 

Federal Forms

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability for personal. State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.

State Forms

johnfesp
Returning Member

After you file

We are receiving the same message today, 4/15/21, trying to efile Louisiana partnership composite return even though this site indicates forms are available https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_la_windows_partner...