My wife filed me as a dependent on last year taxes and I was never informed of the amount or AGI she had collected. I have my 2019 W-2 to that I worked as well.

I'm trying to file for this tax season and I don't know her AGI amount. Is there a way I can obtain it.

After you file

What was your status in 2019?   If you were married as of Dec 31, 2019 she can not claim you as a dependent.  A spouse is never a dependent.  You either file a Joint return or as Married Filing Separately.  If you were not married and you lived together the whole year you might be a dependent.  But you don't need her AGI to file your return.  If you didn't file a return for 2019 then use 0 for the AGI to efile 2020.

So how did she file?  A Joint return or as Married Filing Separately or Single?  If she filed a Joint return without your 2019 W2 then that return needs to be amended to include your income.  

It's not clear what was filed or if it was right.  

After you file

A spouse can never be claimed as a dependent----or were you not married yet in 2019---were you her BF in 2019?

Please get some clarity----did you and your spouse file a joint return last year?   If so the AGI is the same for each of you.    Your AGI is not on a W-2----it is on line 8b of your 2019 tax return  --your Form 1040.

Why can't you just ask her what is on the 2019 return?

Please give us some details so we can help you figure out what to do next.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**