gibsoncoca
Returning Member

Review and update return after claiming recovery rebate

Hi, I filed with Turbotax in mid-January and, like many others, claimed the recovery rebate credit and have since  received my stimulus. I already followed the register to review step (set out here:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-ve-already-claimed-the-recovery-rebate-credit-ho...) and I did  not receive an email about re-filing that I apparently should have received yesterday, Feb. 8th. I need to know what I need to do now, or if an error has prevented that email sending t, as I am 100% certain I registered to review my return. Thank you.
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If after checking your spam folder you still don't have an email from Intuit, I would use the FAQ link provided below to reach out to TurboTax customer service for assistance:

How do I update my TurboTax account information?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
gibsoncoca
Returning Member

After you file

Thanks, Tiffany. I had verified that this was not a spam/junk issue, both by checking and by contacting Customer service this a.m. I was informed that this email was never sent to me, and also that some such emails which should have gone out yesterday are delayed, and that I should be getting one soon. If you happen to have any updates here, please let me know.