After you file

Try ext 312

After you file

I've tried 312. It does the same thing. Won't even let me hold for long. 

After you file

I called the IRS on that code1541....

The representative I spoke with told me two things with my refund;  

1st: EIC will not be issued until the 27th

2nd: Mine has a 45 day review. A letter of explanation will follow and then you should receive your refund in this time.

After you file

I was told the exact same thing

After you file

Atleast you know what to expect. I was told that it’s under review until March 4. And if there is anything needed additional I would get a letter and It will be under review for 45 days. They won’t tell me if I will receive an letter or if I’m not

After you file

The way it sounded to me, if they are "reviewing", than you will receive a letter. It appears its a random review. Or could be if your taxes is significantly different than last year. I woulldnt worry, its just frustrating .

After you file

I believe until March 4th, means you will get it around then. Chin up!!

After you file

That’s what I’m thinking. It is frustrating. But I’m no longer going to worry right now.

After you file

its not saying using extension 712...it worked for me. I was on hold a bit. But it worked.

After you file

I was told the same thing today, but I’m not understanding the delay

After you file

They told me the same, they are not giving us much to go on

After you file

This is exactly what I was told so I’m assuming this is a common code this year and it doesn’t mean anything is wrong with your return, they are just behind in processing.

After you file

They’re just behind due to the government shut down. They recently shutdown again (after Valentines Day) and only some of the federal government employees remained working to process returns

After you file

[phone number removed]
Ext 462

However if you don’t use the extension make sure you select options stating your trying to get a tax form, do not select “check the status of my refund” I had to call multiple times before getting in but I did get through

After you file

Avoid options that lead to checking the status of your refund. Select that you are trying to get a form or check an amended return and it’ll go through