I just filed but I didnt have the option to upload my W2s. So how did I file?

After you file

So---without entering any income you went ahead and filed?    Did you enter any information or income at all? Did you click that big orange button that said "Transmit my returns now?"

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

Did you actually file the 2020 tax return without even entering any income?  Why?

Did you do this?

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

After you file

That is correct. I've never used this app before and I figured it would take me to the next step to where I could upload my W2s. But it didnt. 

After you file

Sometime around February 12 when the IRS starts to accept and reject tax returns, yours will be rejected.  Then you can start it over and go a lot slower.   And....next time.....ask questions before you file instead of filing and asking after it is too late for us to save you from making mistakes.  You are stuck in pending right now and cannot change anything.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**