After you file

You* not them. My bad.

After you file

Also I wasn’t given a date for my state. Mine states that there is a delay and I need to take action. But nothing else

After you file

I know people with dates as well.

After you file

The number is ‭[phone number removed]‬ and the ext is 312.

After you file

It said the number was removed.

After you file

I sent you a private message with it ‭ 800. 829. 0582‬. I have to space it out or it’s going to remove it. The ext is 312

After you file

I tried it and it’s not working for me.. I’ll just wait until Wednesday to call when the call volume slows down. Thank you though 🙏

After you file

[phone number removed] this the bundle I called

After you file

You’re welcome! Try them as soon as they open. That’s what I do. I call at 7 est sharp and can get through. And I have also tried them around 6 pm and the wait time isn’t that bad.

After you file

I got the code. Tried calling. It tells me to call [phone number removed] and use ext 462. I do that and it says it is not a valid extension. Anyone know how to get clarification? 

After you file

So I looked up the code some more and for me I think it’s in relation to a debt I owe for unemployment which I knew would come out of my taxes that’s causing the delay. Does anyone else owe someone or state that may take it out of their federal funds ? I’m trying to call but hold times too long.

After you file

No it's not that because I owed the unemployment and they took it right out instant ly and it say u owe unemployment and we taking this much out and still got my taxes Feb .6 of last year ...you either being audit or just un der review

After you file

I only waited 5 min then another time a hour..they full of it this year

After you file

Oh wow welp. That’s that then

After you file

I never owed anyone. They claim is dealing with the child credit. The bad thing about it they can’t even tell you if you should be receiving a letter or not. All I’m getting is the run around