How can I find out if I was apart of the error with the deposits? I never received any if the emails. I used you in 2019 had fees taken out and use the Turbo card.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error. We expect most of these payments to be available that day, but banks could take a few business days to process.

Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund.

Customers receiving a stimulus payment will receive an email from TurboTax letting them know their stimulus payment is on the way. We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers. We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay.

Please note the following page for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

I haven't received any of the three emails Turbo sent out.  None of my information has checked in the last three years and my status on get my payment is stuck on unavailable. 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"