How can I recieve my stimulus money?

HelenC12
Expert Alumni

After you file

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your payment yet. 

We’re doing everything we can to help customers affected by the IRS error get their stimulus payments as soon as possible. We will have more emails going out in the coming days, so if you haven’t received an email yet, it could still be on its way.

If you didn’t receive an email confirming your stimulus payment is on the way:

• We may not have enough information to process a payment for you
  • You may not be eligible to receive a stimulus payment
  • We are still working with the IRS and Treasury to find an alternative way to deliver stimulus payments to all eligible customers.

Check the IRS Get My Payment tool. The tool should tell you where your stimulus payment was deposited or mailed. The IRS has indicated there’s nothing you can do to change where they send your payment.

• Note: Updates may not be immediately reflected on IRS.gov, including the Get My Payment tool.

If you were entitled to a stimulus payment but did not receive one, and you didn’t pay for TurboTax with your refund last year, you may need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 taxes to get your money.

Please see the following page for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Thank you for the help..I have another question.  I couldn't file my 2019 taxes without my ip number. I was sent a meeting one for 2020 taxes. Can I file 2019 and 2020 taxes with my New IP number for this tax season

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

The IP pin is assigned per tax year.  You will need to file 2019 by paper.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"