When will the second stimilus arrive

After you file

Many people received it in their bank accounts on 12/31/2020.  Most people will have it before 1/15/2021.  Either direct deposit, check, or debit card.

After you file

Got it. I recently maybe couple weeks ago.updated my info on TurboTax and i sumbitted my new bank account info. so will i be expecting it to come directly there ?? or will it go to the EDD Bank of America prepaid debit card ?

After you file

To my knowledge, it will to the same account that you received your 2019 refund in.  If that account is closed, you will most likely receive a paper check in the mail.

After you file

It seems that even where I did not have a refund in 2019 but one in 2018 the IRS retained the captured data of the bank account used in that past year, as I received the Tax Stimulus payment overnight of 12/31/20-1/1/21.

If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.