Tax Rejection

So when I finish filing my taxes, everything is okay now then I was redirected to a free benefit thing so I was curious about so I answer some questions, after that I refile my taxes because they want to... after an hour I received an email saying that my taxes are rejected.. so I sign in and fix it, then afterwards I received an email once again saying that it was rejected... I signed out instead of fixing it again and get an email..

-should I just wait until IRS says it was accepted in the first place?

After you file

You can only e-file your tax return once.  If you e-filed it and it was accepted then you are done.  You cannot e-file it again.  Sounds like you are confused as to whether your return was accepted the first time.  Check your e-file status. What does it say?

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

If it says accepted, then you are all set and can wait for the IRS to process your return.  If it says rejected then post back and tell us EXACTLY--word for word--what the rejection notice says.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

39568E1B-6EED-4F8E-90DE-631B70454943.png

This is what it says after I e-file it

After you file

A32D9C00-759A-4243-A270-2F2FCE68EF45.png

This was the email I received

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

r0000-194 means someone filed a return using the same SSN as that on your return.  the result is that you can no longer e-file federal or state.  they must be filed by mail.  use a method where you can get proof of delivery.  follow TT mailing instructions for necessary attachments, mailing addresses, and other procedures. did you file a non-filers return to get your stimulus payment? if you did do a non-filers return this is the procedure the IRS says you should follow:

If a filer used the Non-Filers tool to register for EIP, they cannot file a subsequent tax return electronically. They must complete a paper Tax Year 2019 Form(s) 1040/1040-SR, print and write “Amended EIP Return” at the top, and mail the return to the IRS.