After you file

@Papa Phil wrote:

I Filed and payed on Feb 17 2020 and now it is May 21st 2020 and Still no refund check or update.   File status says ready to mail.   I printed off the docs and mailed in the ones the Irs asked for March 4th.   waited all of march and all of april, now over half way through may.  Waiting over 60 days!!!!  Please contact me Turbo Tax.  

I cant talk to a rep even though I paid 80 dollars for the service!!   I want a refund!

Please give me some answers.

Did you use any type of tracking service when you mailed your tax return?  If not, then you will not know if the IRS received your tax return.  You will need to wait for the IRS to start processing paper returns.  This processing may take several more months.

The IRS is not processing paper tax returns at this time.

See this IRS website for information - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

The IRS is not currently able to process individual paper tax returns. If you already have filed via paper but it has not yet been processed, do not file a second tax return or write to the IRS to inquire about the status of your return or your Economic Impact Payment. Paper returns will be processed   once processing centers are able to reopen.