MichaelG2050
Returning Member

Please help I log into track my refund but it's saying they can't find my info I'm worried now what will my turbo tax refund still come 9n my card which I just got and how long will it take

After you file

First, did you efile?  If so, log in to your Online TurboTax account and confirm at the Tax Home that your efiled return was accepted.

If you only recently efiled, be sure you have waited at least 24 hours after your efiled return was "accepted" before using the IRS WMR tool.

If you filed a paper return by mail, it can take 4 weeks to show up in the IRS WMR tool.

When using the IRS WMR tool, be sure you enter the correct SSN and filing status.
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

Use only the Federal refund amount.  Do not use any combined total refund figure that includes the state refund.

Look at your actual 2019 return to get the Federal refund amount.  Be sure you are using what is displayed on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a for the Federal refund amount.

And if you are paying your TurboTax fees out of the Federal refund, use the Federal amount without regard to the fee subtraction; i.e., the amount before any fees are subtracted.

You can also try phoning the IRS refund hotline.  I've seen it work for some users before when the WMR tool didn't.

800-829-1954

After you file

You also asked how long it takes to get your refund. It depends on how you filed.

The IRS says 9 out of 10 filers who efile and choose direct deposit will get their Federal refunds within 21 days after being accepted. Some returns are processed fairly quickly, while others require additional processing due to specific items in the return. Some are pulled at random for more thorough investigation.

If you filed a paper return by mail, even in "normal times" it can take about 6 weeks to get a Federal refund.  But with the Coronavirus emergency, however, paper returns are currently not being processed for the time being, so a delay will be common once they start processing the backlog.