After you file

You are not alone in this I got accepted  on april 10th and till today I havent receive nothing yet and it got accepted.  No stimulus pay no tax return yet and now turbo tax is trying to charge me 250 when they were suppose to take it out of my refund . Now they wanna take it out of my bank ... wtf!!!! 

After you file

Man me too filed april9th accepted a few days later still nothing. Got my stimulus check April 15. Helped pay my bills but now I’m worried I’m gonna lose all I’ve worked so hard for. My car my life my house. This is the pits for sure. Prayers for everyone who’s hurting. And today got an email from intuit stating they will be drafting their payment regardless if I’ve received my refund D:

After you file

Yes, same here!!!!! Turbo Tax is now sending out threats about me paying them after I clearly selected for them to take it out of my tax return. I'm not understanding while they put a message about knowing financially what we are all going thru, but still want us to find ways to pay them and we haven't been paid.

bnblessed

After you file

We are in the same boat as you! What can be done about this???

stan12k

After you file

this has happen to me to, I filed on 03/10 and been accepted but still hasn't gotten jack.

After you file

My refund was accepted February 4 and I have the same thing about still processing! We received a letter March 16 saying they didn’t need anything else from us and we would know something within 60 days, 60 days have passed and no change!! This is complete BS

After you file

Did anyone claim a dependant?

After you file

At least you got your Stimulus!!

After you file

My taxes were suppose to deposit April 27th, and have NOT deposited. I also HAVE NOT gotten my stimulus...and ive been out of work for almost 3 months....stress aint even the word to f'kn describe my level of anxiety.  WTF is going on????

After you file

I AM EXACTLy where you are!! dude same messed up boat and unable to get any answers from anyone hell if i get a human calling anywhere i may drop dead from shock at this point!! ive been waiting since 2/28 with processing since march 10th ive had it and ill loose my roof over my head here very soon if i dont get my refund but they could send my stimulus check no problem during a pandemic 2 weeks after they decided to do that but they cant send me my refund worth 3x the amount of that stimulus check!! im about to drive to the **bleep** irs myself and flippin sit there screaming and causing a bunch of noise and issues until someone hands me my money my 4 year old cant keep waiting either this isnt right!

Juditha04

After you file

Exactly situation here. filed 02/28/20, I received an email from turbo tax saying the taxes were accepted by IRS on 03/01/20 and no email from IRS. I check in the IRS website and It said still been processing. I do not get it and no-one to talk. not turbo tax-no IRS......I have two moth trying to reach someone on Turbo Tax with no success. very frustrating

Papa Phil

After you file

I Filed and payed on Feb 17 2020 and now it is May 21st 2020 and Still no refund check or update.   File status says ready to mail.   I printed off the docs and mailed in the ones the Irs asked for March 4th.   waited all of march and all of april, now over half way through may.  Waiting over 60 days!!!!  Please contact me Turbo Tax.  

I cant talk to a rep even though I paid 80 dollars for the service!!   I want a refund!

Please give me some answers.

After you file

@Papa Phil wrote:

I Filed and payed on Feb 17 2020 and now it is May 21st 2020 and Still no refund check or update.   File status says ready to mail.   I printed off the docs and mailed in the ones the Irs asked for March 4th.   waited all of march and all of april, now over half way through may.  Waiting over 60 days!!!!  Please contact me Turbo Tax.  

I cant talk to a rep even though I paid 80 dollars for the service!!   I want a refund!

Please give me some answers.

Did you use any type of tracking service when you mailed your tax return?  If not, then you will not know if the IRS received your tax return.  You will need to wait for the IRS to start processing paper returns.  This processing may take several more months.

The IRS is not processing paper tax returns at this time.

See this IRS website for information - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

The IRS is not currently able to process individual paper tax returns. If you already have filed via paper but it has not yet been processed, do not file a second tax return or write to the IRS to inquire about the status of your return or your Economic Impact Payment. Paper returns will be processed   once processing centers are able to reopen.

After you file

So they weren’t processing returns at all during this time? For the whole last month? 

**bleep** my life 

if I got a letter stating i needed to wait 60 days for them to review my taxes then — i wonder if i need to wait another 60 days when they reopen for them to review :( 

do you happen to know when they are reopening call centers as well? 

Juditha04

After you file

I did not received any email from IRS confirming they received my taxes. My concern is if Turbo Tax had a problem sent them. If the status says is processing, Does that mean or confirm they received them?