After you file

I had to amend mine as well and was told by my advocate to send certified. Mine is suppose to be there Friday and my advocate gave me a code to write on every page. He said they're accepting and processing them as of yesterday is what he told me so fingers crossed they get them done fairly quick. 

After you file

@Mandy111  what your advocate explained to you is what mine said to me as well. I followed the process and it took about 3 weeks. 

After you file

@DL2020  did you receive your refund after that? Did they do direct deposit or mailed?

TAMEKIA

After you file

If my cycle date is 20201205 when would you say i can possibly expect a ddd

After you file

What about now? Is it still a lie?

After you file

My cycle date is 20200905 still nothing.... no letter, no date no NOTHING just has code 570 further action pending I was hoping I'd have something change this week.... is ANYONE having any progress.... 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Please refer to the follow comment for an explanation of code 570 and what it means.

I have a 570 code what does this mean? I filed on 2/4 ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
daa7
Level 2

After you file

Nothing yet? You?

After you file

I've still got nothing.... code is 20200705 was told I was under review as of march 26th. Monday will b 6 weeks 😭 r they even processing. I can't talk to anyone and was told it would b 30-45 days. As I said Monday is 45 days and no change whatsoever 😔

After you file

Hello. I called last Friday to the IRS collections dept that # is [phone number removed]. The agent said they are not working on tax refunds at the moment, and I would have to wait. She did verify my information and w2 info,also made sure I did not owe any money, but that was all she could say other than nothing has been done and she apologized.

After you file

I've been waiting for months and still didn't receive my stimulus either. I had to amend my return due to a previous employer sending it the wrong info and not reporting to ssa that was finally done but I've sent mine in and they signed for it April 6th but now it's just a waiting game and they're shutdown. I'm beyond irritated and I even got TA involved. Turbo tax took out fees today and I still haven't received my refund hopefully they don't try to take fees twice because I will get very irritated at that point. Also I've received no letters or anything from the irs my 3 weeks is up on the 27th and they better update the system showing its started processing. 

After you file

Same here..no stimulus,no refund no update, no help. 

After you file

i have the same date and code.....no letters or anything

After you file

I got a letter March 9 for 45 days, another March  23 for 60 days, but I had already contacted a Tax Advocate. 

They didn’t have my wage info from my employer. Sent a letter from them with my wage info in on March 20. By that point, the IRS had gone to a skeleton crew and the TA office in my state was working from home. 

The TA finally had it released from a person there at the IRS to be deposited tomorrow. But it took that long. What should have taken a week-2 weeks from March 20 took almost 6. Just be realistic in time expectations. They are reviewing refunds; it’s just a much slower process and it isn’t like it was before. 

just wanted to post my update! 

After you file

How did u get them to release it??