After you file

@ Zachbinks1  wrote:

Yes I had it out in a meta bank and on turbo it said I was refunded but I don't have the card and my stimulus payment cud have went their as well I have a turbo card no and I want it put on their is their way

I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand that.   Plus that long run-on sentence with no punctuation is not the easiest to read.   This is a user community forum.  I don't know what you meant about Metabank card you don't have.   Did you lose a Metabank card that has your 2018 refund money still on it?  Or are you simply worried that your stimulus will go to an old debit card you had?

I can't help you much with the economic stimulus payment.   However, if you filed a tax return in 2018 or 2019, see if the new IRS "Get My Payment" tool at the IRS website is helpful in locating your economic stimulus information and changing any deposit info, if needed.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

In regard to the stimulus payment,  at that link above the IRS says to use the "Get My Payment" application to:

• Check your payment status
  • Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
  • Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn't have your direct deposit information and hasn't sent your payment yet