How am I suppose to log into my turbo tax prepaid card account if I don’t know the 16 digit card number and the automated system says my info is invalid

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

After you file

For any assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer service. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

@CarissaM automated system says my info is invalid. What now?

After you file

its doing the same thing to me it ask for the card number but i lost the card

Lexxb

After you file

I have the same exact problem. Automated voice system says my information is invalid and so does the website and the app..

After you file

I'm also having the same problem. How can I replace my lost card? To replace the card I have to login into the app and request another one. I don't remember my password because I had it set up for my fingerprint to log me in. Then you need the card number to reset your password. I don't get why that is the only option to reset your password and replace your card. It's LOST. When I call the customer service number my information is invalid and I can't even speak to anyone because of that. 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@QuinTM

To report a card lost or stolen for your Turbo Visa Debit Card call toll-free at (888) 285-4169 

Follow these step if you call:

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these).
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1.
  5. Follow the prompts to report the lost/stolen card and request a replacement.

After you file

@JeanneLO
I’ve done that already. It says my info is invalid. I’m unable to get through to a customer service rep with my info being invalid and the automated service hangs up. I’m asking what is another option because that number provides no help to my situation at all.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@QuinTM

Call volume is high right now and agents are doing their best to provide quality service.  Unfortunately, we don't have access to the information regarding your Turbo Visa Debit Card in this public forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact us page.